RANDOLPH TOWNSHIP — Two Maplewood Junior-Senior High students were reportedly transported to Meadville Medical Center after apparent overdoses Tuesday morning, according to emergency radio traffic.

The students, a 13-year-old girl and a 15-year-old girl, ingested amitriptyline, an antidepressant, according to emergency radio traffic. Both girls ingested 16 25-milligram pills, according to emergency radio traffic.

The overdoses were both reported at approximately 8:50 a.m. with emergency responders directed to the nurse’s office at Maplewood. The students were transported to Meadville Medical Center at approximately 9:34 a.m.

React to this story:

3
8
13
59
18

Recommended for you