The Faith Builders Chorale presents a choral program at 6 p.m. Sunday at St. Paul's Reformed Church, 1070 Park Ave., Meadville.
The program, "Story of the World," responds to the glory of God in His creation and ongoing work of redemption, focusing specifically on the response in worship to God's initiating revelation and love.
These choral selections represent a range of styles, including American spirituals and gospel music, classical pieces, hymn arrangements, world music and more. They are offered in the mood and format of a choral worship service.
The event is free of charge, and all are invited.
• More information: Call 336-5188.
GREENVILLE — The Devine Inspirations performs an original musical, "At the Cross," at 7 p.m. May 20 at First United Methodist Church, 73 Clinton St.
This musical leads from creation through Jesus' resurrection using hymns, contemporary music and Bible scriptures, delivering a powerful salvation message, according to organizers.
There are no tickets. A free-will offering will be taken.
Andover United Methodist Church invites all to worship together at 9:30 a.m. each Sunday May 27 through Sept. 2 at the drive-in outdoor service, a casual interdenominational worship service.
This service has been sponsored by Andover UMC for more than 50 years. It reaches out to tourists, campers and all interested in worshiping in nature's environment. Attendees may come as they are and enjoy the service from the comfort of their car or take a chair and sit outside. Some seating is provided.
The outdoor service is held at a site provided by Wildwood Acres Campgrounds, located at the intersection of Route 7 and Marvin Road, approximately two miles south of Andover, Ohio. Signs are posted.
Special musical services will be provided June 24 by Sound Witness, Aug. 12 by Dan Schall and Aug. 19 by Golden State Singers.
CAMBRIDGE SPRINGS — WWE legend and Hall of Famer “The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase will be the special guest speaker for the Men of Grace Allegheny Region’s 2018 Men’s Revival on Sept. 22 at Cambridge Springs Junior-Senior High School.
Other speakers include:
• Pastor Joe Samalenge from the Venango and Cambridge United Methodist churches. Officials said Samalenge is originally from Africa and has a unique perspective to share.
• Tim Lee, a Vietnam veteran who stepped on a land mine and lost both legs. He will share his story and how God can use tragedy to fulfill His purpose.
• Sharon’s Chris Benson, a former amateur MMA fighter who got in trouble with the law and was brought to Christ through that experience.
• Wayne Morgret, the northeast Ohio area director for the Coalition for Men’s Discipleship from the Man in the Mirror national organization.
The revival is from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The cost is $20 per person.
Lunch is available but is not included in the price.
• More information: Visit mogar-revival.org or call (814) 282-4191.