Andover United Methodist Church invites all to worship together at 9:30 a.m. each Sunday through Sept. 2 at the drive-in outdoor service, a casual interdenominational worship service.
This service has been sponsored by Andover UMC for more than 50 years. It reaches out to tourists, campers and all interested in worshiping in nature’s environment. Attendees may come as they are and enjoy the service from the comfort of their car or take a chair and sit outside. Some seating is provided.
The outdoor service is held at a site provided by Wildwood Acres Campgrounds, located at the intersection of Route 7 and Marvin Road, approximately two miles south of Andover, Ohio. Signs are posted.
Special musical services will be provided June 24 by Sound Witness, Aug. 12 by Dan Schall and Aug. 19 by Golden State Singers.
SAEGERTOWN — The public is invited at 7 p.m. Sunday in the Saegertown Junior-Senior High School auditorium for baccalaureate service as participants celebrate and pray over the SHS graduates.
EAST MEAD TOWNSHIP — Splash Canyon, "God’s Promise on Life’s Wild Ride," is from 9 to 11:45 a.m. June 11 to 15 at Pine Grove Church, 9488 S. Wayland Road.
All children ages 3 through seventh grade are welcome to attend. Enjoy a week of singing, Bible stories, science projects, crafts and snacks.
• More information: Call Charlotte Hamilton at 333-1158.
WEST MEAD TOWNSHIP — Barton Road United Brethren Church, 20262 Barton Road, hosts its annual vacation Bible school program for children ages 4 to 13 from 6 to 8:30 p.m. June 11 to 15.
The theme this year is “God’s Great Rescue Mission” Kids are welcome to learn about God’s rescue plan. Participants play games, learn scriptures, make crafts, enjoy snacks and have fellowship. The week ends with ice cream June 15 for the kids and their families.
• More information: Call 758-1898.
SAEGERTOWN — Saegertown area "Shipwrecked" vacation Bible school is from 9 a.m. to noon June 18 to 22 at Saegertown United Methodist Church, 620 Euclid Ave.
This is for area children ages 4 through sixth grade. Registration forms are available at the church or at saegertownumc.org.
GREENWOOD TOWNSHIP — Faith Geneva and Mumford Chapel churches hold vacation Bible school from 6 to 8:30 p.m. June 18 to 22 at Faith Geneva Church, 15439 Route 285.
The theme is “ShipWrecked.”
• More information: Call VBS Director YetiveMarie McComas at 382-6762.
CAMBRIDGE SPRINGS — WWE legend and Hall of Famer “The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase will be the special guest speaker for the Men of Grace Allegheny Region’s 2018 Men’s Revival on Sept. 22 at Cambridge Springs Junior-Senior High School.
Other speakers include:
• Pastor Joe Samalenge from the Venango and Cambridge United Methodist churches. Officials said Samalenge is originally from Africa and has a unique perspective to share.
• Tim Lee, a Vietnam veteran who stepped on a land mine and lost both legs. He will share his story and how God can use tragedy to fulfill His purpose.
• Sharon’s Chris Benson, a former amateur MMA fighter who got in trouble with the law and was brought to Christ through that experience.
• Wayne Morgret, the northeast Ohio area director for the Coalition for Men’s Discipleship from the Man in the Mirror national organization.
The revival is from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cost is $20 per person.
• More information: Visit mogar-revival.org or call (814) 282-4191.