Andover United Methodist Church invites all to worship together at 9:30 a.m. each Sunday through Sept. 2 at the drive-in outdoor service, a casual interdenominational worship service.
The outdoor service is held at a site provided by Wildwood Acres Campgrounds, located at the intersection of Route 7 and Marvin Road, approximately two miles south of Andover, Ohio.
LINESVILLE — Linesville United Methodist Church, 334 W. Erie St., hosts a number of summer Sunday evening worship services starting at 7.
The relaxed, informal services feature a different speaker each week. The schedule is:
• Aug. 12, Nate Greenway, executive director of Wesley Woods camp and retreat center
• Aug. 19, the Rev. Jeff Little of Saegertown UMC brings a message using his artistic talents
• Aug. 26, a picnic is planned for the final evening of the season. All are welcome.
NEW LEBANON, Mercer County — Campfire Church is held on Sundays at 7 p.m. through Labor Day weekend on the front lawn of New Lebanon Community Church, 4166 Mercer St.
This is a casual, non-denominational church service outdoors gathered around a campfire. Those who attend will worship with hymns and contemporary music, pray, praise and grow in relationship with God.
Campfire Church is brought by the Devine Inspirations. Services are held rain or shine. If raining, they will be held under a pavilion or indoors.
• More information: Contact the Rev. Adam Devine at (724) 376-7362 or email@example.com.
WEST MEAD TOWNSHIP — An old-fashioned, life-changing tent revival is at 6 nightly Sunday through Friday at the Bible Baptist Church grounds, 11116 Livermore Road.
Event speakers include Mike McClary from Richmond, Virginia, Norman Aabye from Saegertown and Phil Thomas from Meadville. Special music nightly includes Eric Hawout, The Pulpit Echoes, and Baptist Hill Billies.
• More information: Call (814) 795-2338.