- Local Stryker Brigade troops return to Cambridge on Sept. 14
- TROOPS UPDATE VIDEO: Stryker Brigade returns to Cambridge on Sept. 12
- VIDEO: Stryker soldiers return home
- VIDEO: Local Stryker Unit ends Iraq duty Col. Marc Ferraro of the 56th Stryker Brigade Combat Team turning over command of the area north of Baghdad to Col. Tobin Green, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division.
- MULTIMEDIA: Frog jumping tradition in Valley See below: a link to read the Mark Twain classic short story “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County”, How to make an origami frog that jumps, a video about the frog jumping contest in Calavares County California, and a slow motion video of how a frog leaps.
- VIDEO: MMC Grove St. gets ready to open new digs
- VIDEO and SLIDESHOW: Classroom under sail The Brig Biagra, an 1812 era - style war ship is being converted into a classroom thanks to a pilot program.
- VIDEO: PIAA championship highlights
VIDEO: VA and Post 52 trying to help vets
Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan and their families can learn more about the Meadville-based Veterans of the Vietnam War Inc. Jack Greer Memorial Post 52 by contacting its Home Association vice president, Phil Davis, at 336-4654, 282-9737 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The post, located at 13240 Dunham Road, has its formal meeting the third Monday of the month at 7 p.m. and it has dinners every Friday night.
- VIDEO: The State of Meadville's Soup Kitchen
- More Videos Headlines