27. Houston Texans: Robert Woods, WR, USC
With Andre Johnson getting up there in age, Woods adds a perfect compliment that can also take some of the pressure off the Texans’ All-Pro WR.
28. Denver Broncos: D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston
A freak injury almost cost Hayden his life. Now, fully healthy, he has a chance to be the best cornerback in the draft.
29. New England Patriots: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
The Patriots need linebackers, but there is none worth taking at this point in the draft. So they take a burner that can stretch the field for Tom Brady.
30. Atlanta Falcons: Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State
The Falcons have to put pressure on opposing quarterbacks if they want to get to the Super Bowl. And come on, the guy is named Tank!
31. San Francisco 49ers: Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
I think the injury to Justin Smith cost the 49ers in last year’s Super Bowl. Hunt will join the D-Line rotation and be able to step in for Smith when needed.
32. Baltimore Ravens: Kyle Long, OL, Oregon
The Ravens just spent $120.6 million dollars on Joe Flacco. Protecting the QB is now a priority and Long offers flexibility with his ability to play both tackle and guard.