Magisterial District Judge
- Leslie E. Buck, 63, of Erie, waived his right to a preliminary hearing before Magisterial District Judge Lincoln Zilhaver and was bound over to the next term of court on two counts of driving under the influence. Cambridge Springs police filed the charges for an incident on June 15. He was released on his own recognizance.
- Pennsylvania State Police reported a case of fleeing and eluding on Lake Road in Bloomfield Township at 10:10 p.m. June 28. An unknown suspect, possibly a 20- to 30-year-old male, reportedly drove a dirt bike down Lake Road without lights and led an officer on a short chase down several side roads. The suspect laid the bike down around Lake Street and fled into the woods while speaking to a trooper, police said. The investigation continues.
- Pennsylvania State Police reported a case of criminal mischief on Main Street in Woodcock at 5:30 a.m. June 30. One or more unknown suspects reportedly took mail from a mailbox, opened it and dropped it on the ground.
- Pennsylvania State Police reported a case of online theft by deception in Union Township July 1. A Meadville resident reportedly went to an unknown website to apply for loan offers. An unknown male who identified himself as a Fast Cash employee called the resident and instructed the purchase of several prepaid cards, including Green Dot Money Pak and Vanilla Reload Network, police said. Prepaid money totaling $200 was reportedly removed from the cards and the victim received no funds.
- Pennsylvania State Police reported a case of theft on Parkwood Drive in Woodcock Township between 2 and 8 p.m. June 29. One or more unknown suspects reportedly stole several pieces of jewelry from a residence, including a watch, two gold necklaces, seven gold rings with precious stones and one silver ring, estimated at approximately $6,150. Anyone with information is asked to contact State Police, Meadville barracks at 332-6911.
- Pennsylvania State Police reported a case of criminal mischief at a Range Resources well site on Pinewoods Road in Rockdale Township at an unknown time between June 1 and 26. One or more unknown suspects reportedly entered a property and damaged a 2,100 gallon brine water holding tank.
- Christopher R. Slater, 26, of Meadville, was accused of harassment for an alleged physical altercation with a 29-year-old Meadville woman on Arthur Street in West Mead Township at 1:55 a.m. June 29, according to state police.
- Pennsylvania State Police reported a theft on Dutch Street in Steuben Township between 3:30 and 8:30 p.m. June 26. An unknown suspect reportedly removed $900 in cash from a bank envelope in a residence. The investigation continues. Anyone with information is asked to contact State Police, Corry barracks at (814) 663-2043.
- Pennsylvania State Police reported a retail theft on Hydetown Road in Oil Creek Township at 6 a.m. June 27. An unknown suspect, possibly a 50- to 60-year-old male, reportedly stole a pair of shoes from Wal-Mart in Titusville, replaced the pair with his old shoes and fled the scene in an unknown direction.
- Drew E. Sneeringer, 19, of West Hickory, was accused of retail theft for an alleged incident on Hydetown Road in Oil Creek Township at 8:30 p.m. June 27, according to state police. He reportedly stole a Nike brand golf glove from Wal-Mart in Titusville.