- Pennsylvania State Police reported burglaries at three camps on Trolley Run Road in Titusville between 2 p.m. June 1 and 1:30 p.m. June 8. One or more unknown suspects reportedly cut the screens of four porch doors and kicked in a back wood storm door, causing approximately $240 in damage. The suspect(s) also stole multiple bottles of alcohol and a white blanket from one of the camps, totaling approximately $70, before fleeing in an unknown direction.
- Ricky R. Brandon, 48, of Spartansburg, was accused of harassment for an alleged physical altercation with a 38-year-old Spartansburg woman on Washington Street in Spartansburg between 12:01 and 12:11 a.m. June 9, according to state police.
- Jason W. Green, 32, of Meadville, was accused of theft for one or more alleged incidents on Route 198 in Hayfield Township between April 1 and May 28, according to state police. He reportedly removed tooling from Acutec Precision Machining, his place of employment, and sold it on eBay.
- Samuel J. Smith, 22, of Guys Mills, was stopped in the westbound lane of Dickson Street in Blooming Valley when he pulled into the intersection with State Street and struck a vehicle driven by Mary Eaton of Centerville at 9:05 p.m. June 9, according to state police. Eaton’s vehicle reportedly slid sideways and struck a curb before rolling onto its roof. She suffered minor injuries and was taken to Meadville Medical Center, police said. No injuries were reported for Smith. Blooming Valley Volunteer Fire Department assisted on scene.
- Kayla Schillinger, 21, of Springboro, was traveling west on Harmonsburg Road in Vernon Township when she left the roadway for unknown reasons and hit a speed limit sign with the front of her vehicle at 12:45 a.m. June 11, according to state police. She reportedly continued to travel over the embankment and struck a tree before coming to rest. No injuries were reported. DUI charges are pending, according to state police. Eells Towing assisted on scene.
- Joseph D. Shaw Jr., 21, of Linesville, was traveling south on Baldwin Street in West Mead Township when he failed to observe a vehicle driven by Shawn Peters of Meadville stopped in the traffic lane and hit Peters’ vehicle at 10:37 p.m. June 7, according to state police. Shaw then reportedly traveled through a parking lot and struck two parked cars. Shaw’s passenger, Jessica Vukovich, sustained minor injuries and one of Peters’ passengers, Melynda Peters of Meadville, sustained moderate injuries, police said. No other injuries were reported. Meadville Ambulance Service and West Mead Fire and Ambulance Service assisted on scene. DUI charges pending, according to police.
- Michael E. Gorman, 25, of Erie, was traveling south on Route 99 in Venango Township when his passenger side front tire malfunctioned, causing him to steer off the roadway and hit a ditch at 12:35 p.m. June 11, according to state police. No injuries were reported. His vehicle sustained disabling damage, police said. Cambridge Springs Volunteer Fire Department and Goodban’s Towing assisted on scene.