- A 17-year-old girl escaped from Bethesda Children’s Home in Woodcock Township at 10:10 p.m. Dec. 11, according to state police. The juvenile was reportedly picked up by a subject whose name was not released. Police offered no further details regarding the incident.
- An unidentified man wearing a camouflage mask reportedly fled from police on an ATV after a traffic stop in Conneautville at 1:24 a.m. Dec. 14. The investigation continues. No further details were released.
- Pennsylvania State Police are looking for one or more unknown suspects accused of stealing 10 batteries and connecting wire, valued at approximately $1,770, from a well site in North Shenango Township between 7 p.m. Dec. 9 and 6:30 a.m. Dec. 12. The suspects reportedly took the items from construction equipment belonging to Mountain Top LLC, New Kensington, and Lightening Energy Services, Bridgeport, W.Va. The investigation continues. Anyone with information is asked to call State Police, Meadville barracks at (814) 332-6911.
- Robert Klakamp, 54, of Union City, was accused of harassment for striking a 38-year-old Union City woman in the face during a domestic dispute at 10:40 p.m. Dec. 12, according to state police. He will reportedly face charges before Magisterial District Judge Amy Nicols.
Vernon Township Area
Magisterial District Judge
- Cody J. Webber, 18, of 18778 Custard Road, Cochranton, waived his right to a preliminary hearing before Magisterial District Judge Michael Rossi and was bound over to the next term of court on two counts of criminal conspiracy, burglary, theft by unlawful taking, criminal trespass and receiving stolen property. Pennsylvania State Police filed the charges for an incident on Oct. 17 in Greenwood Township. His bond is set at $25,000 unsecured.
Magisterial District Judge
- Brad R. Rossey, 43, of 14550 Inlet Road, Meadville, waived his right to a preliminary hearing before Magisterial District Judge Rita Marwood and was bound over to the next term of court on two counts of driving under the influence and three summary charges. Pennsylvania State Police filed the charges for an incident on Nov. 11 in Summit Township. He was released on his own recognizance. His arraignment is scheduled for Jan. 11.
- Kevin J. Clausen, 25, of 14916 South Townline Road, Linesville, waived his right to a preliminary hearing and was bound over to the next term of court on charges of theft by deception, criminal attempt, two counts of receiving stolen property, forgery, seven counts of access device fraud, identity theft and theft by unlawful taking. Pennsylvania State Police filed the charges for an incident on Aug. 30 in Conneautville. He was released on his own recognizance. His arraignment is scheduled for Jan. 11.