- Joseph W. Weeks, 21, of Rock Creek, was traveling west on State Highway 198 in Beaver Township when he failed to continue turning left on a curve and traveled off the roadway at 2:09 a.m. Dec. 9, according to state police. He reportedly struck a ditch, blowing out the left front tire before coming to rest. He then fled the scene with minor injury, police said. No further details were released.
- Gregory L. Myers, 63, of Erie, was traveling south along Interstate 79 approximately 920 feet north of Matt Road in Hayfield Township when a deer entered his lane of travel, causing a collision at 10:42 a.m. Dec. 8, according to state police. His vehicle reportedly impacted the deer in the front. Police reported no injuries to the driver or his passengers Mary and Gary Myers.
- An unidentified driver struck the left rear bumper of a legally parked vehicle in a Dollar General parking lot in Townville, Steuben Township, after backing out of a parking space at an unknown time on Dec. 13, according to state police. The driver reportedly left the scene without notifying the owner of the 2010 Toyota Tacoma, which suffered minor damage to the rear bumper. No further details were released.
- Adelia K. Karell, 19, of Meadville, was traveling west on State Route 198 west of North Norrisville Road in Summerhill Township when she lost control of her vehicle negotiating a right-hand curve at 9:20 p.m. Dec. 10, according to state police. She reportedly spun off the north side of the road and struck a ditch, rolling the vehicle onto its right side. She suffered minor injuries, police said.
- Pennsylvania State Police are looking for an unknown suspect involved in a hit and run accident in Greenwood Township at 11:20 p.m. Dec. 12. A tan vehicle bearing an Ohio registration plate reportedly entered Interstate 79 from the berm and struck the side of a semi-truck, driven by William Blakley of Mars, damaging the tire and step. The suspect then fled, police said, leaving the registration plate at the scene. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police, Meadville barracks at (814) 332-6911.
- Gordon A. Sutton, 75, of Titusville, was traveling south on Spring Creek Road at its intersection with Harger Road in Oil Creek Township when he attempted to make a left turn and struck the vehicle of Agnes A. Ruth-Hemme, 62, of Spartansburg head on at 10:32 a.m. Dec. 12, according to state police. Both vehicles reportedly spun before coming to rest. Police reported no injuries. Sutton’s vehicle suffered disabling damage and was towed from the scene by Shambaugh’s Towing. Ruth-Hemme’s vehicle suffered minor damage, police said. Titusville and Pleasantville Fire Departments assisted on scene.