VIDEO: Federal government suing Lance Armstrong
The Justice Department announced Friday it is joining a civil suit against Lance Armstrong.
- The happiest, saddest states according to Twitter Did your state make the list? Researchers at the University of Vermont analyzed more than 10 million tweets from 2011 to find the happiest and saddest states in America.
VIDEO: Witness said Kansas City explosion hit 'like a shock wave'
Witnesses in Kansas City say they felt a huge explosion that destroyed a restaurant and bar blocks away. More than a dozen people are known injured.
VIDEO: Huge meteor streaks across Russian sky
Dozens of videos posted to YouTube appear to have captured a large meteor blazing across the sky in Russia, followed by a sonic boom that shattered windows and caused hundreds of minor injuries.
- SLIDESHOW: Valentine's Day by the numbers The U.S. Census Bureau on Tuesday released its facts and figures for Valentine's Day 2013, including candy, flowers and all things related to love.
VIDEO: Students film themselves sneaking into the Super Bowl, prompt investigation
Students filmed themselves sneaking into the Super Bowl prompting an investigation of the game's security. The video shows the students encountering police, security, asking for directions and finally making it into the Superdome, a few rows from the field.
VIDEO: Second graders correct NFL players' tweets
A second-grade class in Buffalo, NY is showing off their combined passions for football and good grammar by correcting the spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure in NFL Players' tweets.
- SLIDESHOW: I-79 Northbound Emergency
- SLIDESHOW: Tool City 13
- SLIDESHOW: A Year in Pictures
- More Multimedia Headlines
- VIDEO: Federal government suing Lance Armstrong