WEST MEAD TOWNSHIP —
The Antlers and Anglers sportsman’s showcase continues today from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Crawford County Fairgrounds in West Mead Township, east of Meadville. Admission is $2 for adults or two non-perishable food items. Proceeds benefit area food banks.
Seminars today are:
- 11:15 to 11:45 a.m. Sue DeArment of Tamarack Wildlife and Rehabilitation Center
- Noon to 12:30 p.m. Dan Armitage, host of Buckeye Sportsman, Kid’s Fishing 411
- 12:45 to 1:15 p.m. Neal Rohrbach of The Outdoor Channel, Hunting and Fishing Questions and Answers
- 1:30 to 2 p.m. Denny Mears of Jerbowden and Trophy Taggers, Archery and Bow Making Past to the Present
- 2:15 to 2:45 p.m. Dan Armitage, Ice Fishing 411
- 3 to 3:30 p.m. Bud Shuffstall, attorney with Northwest Savings Bank, Shale Gas Leasing in northwest Pennsylvania
- 3:45 to 4:15 p.m. Terry Ferrell of Hook, Line and Stitch, Fly Tying
- 4:30 to 5 p.m. Tom Bechdel, Hunting the Eastern Coyote.
Keith Gushard can be reached at 724-6370 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.