The township’s Board of Supervisors has set its meetings for 2014 and approved a series of appointments.
At their reorganizational meeting Monday night, the supervisors unanimously approved holding their 2014 meetings the second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at the township building with a study session preceding each meeting at 6 p.m. Both sessions are open to the public.
The following appointments were approved by unanimous vote:
- Bill Rosenberger as chairman of the Board of Supervisors.
- Michael Jordan as vice chairman of the Board of Supervisors.
- Supervisor John Shartle as roadmaster and recommended to the township Board of Auditors that he receive a pay of $20.75 an hour and approval to take a township truck home between Nov. 1 and April 15 in order to check roads during the winter months.
- Jill Dunlap as secretary/treasurer.
- Alan Shaddinger as the township’s attorney.
- Deiss and Halmi Engineering as the township’s engineering consultant.
- Michael Rinkevich a sewage enforcement officer with Pete Homchenko as alternate.
- Dunlap as code enforcement officer.
- Middle Department Inspection Agency for third party inspection agency.
- Chip Brown as police chief.
- Glenn Malliard as assistant chief of police.
- Mary Kennedy as assistant secretary.
- Shartle as council on government delegate with Jordan as first alternate, Rosenberger as second alternate and Dunlap as third alternate.
- Dunlap as county tax collection delegate with Rosenberger as first alternate.
- Phillip Passilla as a one-year zoning hearing board member.
- Jeff McFadden as a three-year zoning hearing board member.
- Chip Fuller as a three-year zoning hearing board alternate.
- Ashley Porter as a three-year appeals code board member.
- Gene Wisinski as a five-year Meadville Area Recreation Authority Board member and Duane Koller as a one-year member.
Pat Bywater can be reached at 724-6370 or by email at email@example.com.