- Our Generation
How would a shootout work in zero gravity?
In a climactic scene in the new sci-fi actioner "Total Recall," our heroes Hauser (Colin Farrell) and Melina (Jessica Biel) find themselves caught in a zero-gravity shootout near the center of the Earth. Would guns really work in zero gravity?
Avoiding the back pain of back-to-school
A properly sized backpack with the right weight can be a very good way to carry school necessities. Unfortunately, many kids overload their backpacks and suffer back pain as a result.
Child's drowning spurs free Water Safety Days
In response to the weekend’s tragic drowning in French Creek, Meadville Area Recreation Complex will host a pair of free Community Water Safety Days for area parents and children.
Dear grads: None of you is special
The world loves a hostile or challenging graduation speech, one that eschews the warmth and supportiveness and grand inspirational sweep of the usual thing.
Study: Students benefit from personal financial education
Is financial literacy education worthwhile? There was always the assumption that it could be helpful and now, USA Funds, a non-profit financial education organization, says there's research that suggests just how powerful it can be.
- OUR HEALTH(Local): Small Moves Get Results
- Ten Ways to Add Summer Produce to Your Plate
- OUR HEALTH(Local): Healthy summer side dishes -Rosanne Rust
- OUR HEALTH(Local): Attention Overweight Child-Bearing Young Women: Lose weight Now With These Five Easy Tips
- GALLERY: Images of Jackson and Fawcett
- More Our Generation Headlines
- How would a shootout work in zero gravity?