- CNHI News Service Originals
- SLIDESHOW: Super fans of the NFL Kick off the football season with the craziest NFL super fans around. Check out this slideshow of wacky costumes worn by some of the most die-hard fanatics in sports.
Labor Day BBQ bash can be healthy, tasty
Labor Day weekend is a great time to spend outdoors with friends and family, firing up the barbecue and enjoying the weather. Instead of chowing down on fatty foods, consider making healthier choices over the holiday with these fresh ideas.
- SLIDESHOW: Irene batters Northeast with winds, flooding Tropical Storm Irene battered New England over the weekend with high winds and torrential rains, knocking down trees and power lines and causing flooding of homes and businesses. Here is a collection of photos from upstate New York and Massachusetts.
- Looking for work? 30 fastest-growing jobs In a tough economy, many industries are laying off workers. So what careers are actually growing? The Bureau of Labor Statistics lists 30 jobs it projects to grow the fastest over the next several years.
- IMAGES: 25 memorable high school movies Brighten up the end of your summer with a few great high school flicks. Grab your popcorn and check out this slideshow of the 25 best movies about the glory days.
Smart surfing online: How to maintain your privacy
With the News Corp hacking scandal sweeping international headlines, the importance of digital privacy is in the spotlight. Protecting yourself from hacking and identity theft doesn’t have to be a chore.
Need a summer read? 10 best books so far this year
Whether you’re hitting the road or planning a staycation this summer, you’ll need some reading material. Here’s a list of the 10 best books so far this year, chosen by the editors at Amazon.com.
How to stay cool, safe in scorching heat
To protect your health when temperatures are extremely high, remember to keep cool and use common sense. These tips from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are important.
VIDEO: 'Harry Potter' through the years
In honor of the release of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2,” check out this video retrospective of the first seven movies.
Lower your cooling costs in summer heat
The summer heat wave burning up most of the country is sending power bills soaring. Use these easy tips to cool down your energy costs and your home.