- Breaking News
- NEW LOCAL: Police release identity of Saturday crash victim
Conneaut Lake Park headed to tax sale over $877K in property taxes
The Crawford County Board of Commissioners said Wednesday it will put into motion plans to have Conneaut Lake Park be sold for overdue property taxes.
Scam falsely using name of local hospital
A phone scam is falsely using the name of a local hospital.
Interstate 79 northbound down one lane until tonight
Interstate 79 northbound is restricted to one-lane traffic in Crawford County from Exit 141 (Geneva/Cochranton, Route 285) to Exit 147A (Meadville, Route 6 east, Route 322 east) due to roadwork.
- NEW LOCAL: Canadian earthquake doesn't shake northwest Pennsylvania much
One minor injury reported in accident involving school bus
One minor injury was reported as the result of a two-vehicle crash involving a small school bus on Semerad Road just east of Route 19 in Crawford Central School District.
Meadville apartment shut down in meth lab investigation
An active Meadville Police Department meth lab investigation has resulted in both entrances to the Fairmont/Fairview apartment complex near Meadville’s Huidekoper Park being closed this afternoon pending the arrival of a Pennsylvania State Police mobile laboratory, according to Assistant Chief Tom Liscinski. “Everything is shut down until we know more about what’s inside the apartment,” he said.
- NEW LOCAL: The Band Perry to headline Crawford County Fair on Aug. 20
- NEW LOCAL: Man jailed, woman injured in alleged West Mead meth lab incident
- NEW LOCAL: Explosion, injury at Jamestown area munitions plant
- More Breaking News Headlines