- Breaking News
Tribune's e-edition free today due to inclement weather
Due to the extreme cold, some papers may not be delivered today. As a service to our customers, we have opened access to our e-edition, allowing free access for the Tuesday, Jan. 7, edition of The Meadville Tribune.
- Flooding threat along French Creek eases, but flood remains possible
- Saturday night crash claims life of Springboro man
Up to eight inches of snow expected for Crawford County on Wednesday
A lake effect snow advisory that is in effect from Wednesday at 6 a.m. to Thursday at 4 a.m. could dump upwards of eight inches on Crawford County Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service in Cleveland.
Vehicle turns Titusville Advance Auto into a drive-through
A vehicle ran into the Advance Auto store on W. Spring Street at about 6:25 p.m. today, crashing through the store's glass window.
Heavy snow, serious storm expected this afternoon through tomorrow
With as much as 16 inches of snow forecast in some spots, the National Weather Service has put Crawford County and much of northwest Pennsylvania under a winter storm warning starting at noon today and running through 4 a.m. Thursday.
- Lake effect snow warning is now in effect
- Head-on crash near Titusville claims two lives, injures a third person
UPDATE: Second and final accused in buried alive murder pleads guilty; gets setences of life without possibility of parole
The second of two Cochranton-area women charged with killing an Ohio woman in May 2012 has entered a guilty plea in the Crawford County Court of Common Pleas and this afternoon received a sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole.
- Separate crashes kill two today in Crawford County
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Tribune's e-edition free today due to inclement weather