- Local News
Well inspectors trying to keep up during boom time
The state’s 83 well inspectors face a daunting enough challenge keeping tabs on 120,000 active oil and gas wells that have been drilled over the last century.
- Young stunt cyclist to bring show to 'Thunder'
- Tornado watch issued for Crawford County
- SUNDAY ISSUE: 'Free-range' parenting
- History majors rule at Pioneer & Art Festival
- Well inspectors trying to keep up during boom time
Gordon wins at Indy for record 5th time
With a tinge of gray hair at his temples, his hat on backward and his two young children by his side, Jeff Gordon celebrated as if he was 23 years old again.Continued ...
Gordon won a NASCAR-record fifth Brickyard 400 on Sunday, eight days before his 43rd birthday and on the weekend Indianapolis Motor Speedway celebrated the 20th anniversary of his first Brickyard victory.
- Roethlisberger OK with choice to wait on new deal
- Survey: Teens experimenting with HGH on the rise
- Montoya back at Indy intent on winning for Penske
- District 1 looking forward to bigger goals
- Gordon wins at Indy for record 5th time
- Obituaries (Archives)
- Our Health
Don't let a desk job negatively impact your health
If you’re female, you might want to consider a more physically active career to avoid a variety of cancers.
- Study focuses on cancer in those who apply pesticides
- Learn to swim and keep drowning at bay
- ‘Planting’ the seeds of a better diet this summer
- Is the idea of drinkable sunscreen worth swallowing?
- Don't let a desk job negatively impact your health
Relationship problems between Corbett, Legislature not exactly new
Poking and prodding the Legislature to act on pension reform, Gov. Tom Corbett urged lawmakers to shorten their summer break and come back to the Capitol early.
- Pennsylvanians deserve Legislature’s full effort on fixing pension reform
- Meadville needs non-discrimination law to ensure the American way
- Big price tag around department’s name change
- We must work together to give Conneaut Lake Park its best chance yet at a comeback
- Relationship problems between Corbett, Legislature not exactly new